27 September 2014

Just a Fun Saturday Morning Share!

I don't usually post quick little fun Daily things, here.  I share them over on Shoestring Elegance's Facebook page!

But, that being said, this was too much fun for me not to share with you!

I'm always so excited to see a store go all out with their decorations! (especially, if its actually the right Season)!



So you can imagine my delight, when I popped over to our local Safeway, yesterday and came upon this display!




What a truly pleasant surprise!


I imagine it's good for business, but I think it was so Family friendly and innovative, that who really cares?!


Go take a peak around your town today and see what's out there that makes you smile! This sure did for me! 
Happy weekend blessings, Friends!
~Theresa


By the way, I am in no way affiliated with or speaking for Safeway.. My joy and opinions are my own!

File under: Halloween, Fall colors, Harvest, decor, #trickortreat #safeway

1 comment:

  1. I will, I will Theresa.Thanks for sharing and reminding me to do this .There are streets and neighborhoods where people actually decorate for fall around their homes and yards in a really extravagant fashion, I hope not to forget to snap some pictures this season,

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.