29 January 2015

What to do Weekends #107 ~ Link Party!

Welcome back to What to do Weekends #107
I hope you all have been enjoying a wonderful week!
If you were Featured, please grab your button. display it on your Blog and Thank you to all of you who keep us inspired with your wonderful posts!
Please follow both your hosts on these social medias. We love to share you and your wonderful projects throughout the week on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter and we would absolutely love for you to share us too! Thanks so much!
You can find us here.
You can follow Theresa (Shoestring Elegance)

You can follow me here (Crafts a la Mode)
This weeks Features are.....
A must read How I Learned to Never Judge a Book by its Cover by Our Peaceful Planet


Yummy Hershey Bar Pie by Across the Blvd
How to Make a Coloring Bookpage by Live Randomly Simple
Can't wait to make Joy's @ Yesterfood's Chocolate Almond Biscotti
Loved Eat it & Say Yum's Red Velvet Sugar Cookies (So fun!)
The Party Suite @ Bellenza Beau Coup Fine Favors (Don't you just love this?!)








9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, Theresa! Made my day. :)
    -Leia @ Eat It & Say Yum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Leia, I am so glad! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS thank you so very much for featuring my coloring book page! It is so simple and fun to make. I linked up the post showing what we did with the pages we made. So much fun!! I will put a link to your part on my party list on my blog! Thanks again!! I cant wait to check out all of the other features and partiers! I would also love to invite you over to my blog liverandomlysimple to link up too! I would love to have you join my party!! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, We absolutely loved your DIY Coloring BookPage! I will be happy to hop over to your Party, too! Thanks again for sharing it with us.

      Delete
  3. one more thing..what time and day does this go live..with the time zone so I can add it to my party rotation:)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa! Thanks so much to you and Linda for hosting - happy Friday and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa, thank you so much for including my biscotti in your features this week! And thank you for hosting What To Do Weekends! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, a pleasure, as usual! I loved your recipe and can't wait to try my hand at your chocolate Biscotti!

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.