21 May 2015

What to do Weekends Linky Party #123

Welcome to What to do Weekends!
Happy Thursday Evening! Thank you all so much for your Participation in our party, we enjoy you all so much!  You are all SO creative!! Invite your friends! Help us spread the word!
 Thank you for returning and sharing with us each week! As usual, we like to let you know what we've been up to on these Thursday nights, as well.  We'd love it if you could visit the posts we're sharing with you tonight!
But first,
***NEW TO THE PARTY!***
**Started just last week, Linda and I will each have one of our own bonus features. I will feature my pick and Linda will have her own favorite Bonus Feature feature at Crafts a la Mode!**


So, let's see what has Linda been up to this week!
Well, she had an awful lot of fun, (I, actually did too!) with an awesome post and idea about How to Decorate a Room to a Song! I love it! So many  possibilities! Like this one for Bye, bye Miss American Pie! (I love this song!)
We hope that you will connect with us?! Let us know so we can connect right back with you!
You can find Linda Blogging here 
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter



As for me, Well, I've been working on some Chalk Painted Jars, I could use your help if you have a chance!


You can connect with me right here
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Alright, now that we have shared ours, it's time to show off the best of yours!! On with this weeks Features!
So, Theresa's picks this week were:
I cannot lie, I fell in love with While I Linger's absolutely adorable Cotton Canvas Bag! Stay tuned, because I will be making one of these for sure! (Don't worry, Jolena, I'll give you the proper credit!)
CD's Country Living shared her beautiful Foyer makeover! It is an absolutely stunning before and after, for sure!
And, sometimes it is just truly the simpler things that make our little corner of the world a little cheerier. Like sweet Bonnie @ The Pin Junkie's Washi Tape Desk Set! So cute, your all going to want to do this one, too!

Now, My Bonus Feature has to go to Maggie over at Polka Dots In the Country's adorable solution for something we all deal with, and created this great little display and Charger Station!
As for Miss Linda, here are her picks for this past week!
She Loved Mindi @ My Love to Create's $2 Magazine Rack, and really, who wouldn't?! She gives a great tutorial, too!

Her second pick was Cathy @ Vintage Paint and More's DIY Blue Hobnail Glass Vase
And, her 3rd and final feature, here, at Shoestring Elegance, was Heather at Stringtown Home's tips on how to Build a Successful Blog
Now, you will have to pop over to visit Linda @ her Crafts a la Mode to see her Bonus Feature!
**Don't forget! We have a Party Board and we pin and state "Featured" on each Post that is Featured, each week) If you were featured help yourself to our Feature Button!
Well, that's enough chatting for now, let's get on with it!
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party Theresa! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurie! Thanks for sharing! You have a wonderful weekend, as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting Theresa! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.