24 September 2015

What to do Weekends #141~ Welcoming Fall 2015!

Good Evening Friends! We are so glad you are here, for the first What to do Weekends Party of Autumn/Fall 2015!! Linda and I are so grateful to be hosting this party with you all!

 In honor of the New Season and all your Incredibly wonderful DIY's, Crafts and Recipes (that you all have been so kind in sharing with us) we both thought we'd like to add an Additional Bonus Feature! So each week, now, not only will we have our regular (Awesome) Features from you, but Myself and Linda will each be choosing a Bonus Feature in DIY/Crafts and a Recipe Bonus Feature!! So be sure to check out both Blogs to see if you were Featured this week!


If you are new to the Party, Welcome! We are so very glad you are here!We have been pinning away, during the week, so, Please do check out the Party Board! 
My Bonus Features this week were: 
 Okay, Let me just say I broke one of our own rules and had to Feature Inspiration For Moms' absolutely Fabulous DIY Fall Wreaths Round-up! We usually don't feature Round ups, but I so enjoyed all the inspiration this particular one offered for welcoming Autumn in, that I did it anyway!
My Recipe Bonus Feature had to go to Baking in Pajamas' Chocolate Orange Mini Layer Cake! Oh my goodness, such decadence! Also, My Mum's favorite combo, so I couldn't resist! :)
Of course, we would truly appreciate it if you could try and connect with us both in some way!
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
Onto our wonderful regularly weekly Features! So much to choose from! I just loved the way Artsy VaVa's Welcoming Fall with a Hand Painted Window looked I couldn't resist!  What a great idea to try!
My second DIY Feature for this week was Sweet Things' adorable Wooden Jewelry Storage Makeover! I seriously am trying to find on of these old wooden cupboards just so I can make one too!
As for my Recipe Features, Oh MY!! Where to begin?! You all deserve a Feature, but I am limited to just two more! So, with that said, I can't wait to try Just Us Four Blog's Yummy Apple Gouda Grilled Cheese! Talk about taking a grilled cheese to the next level! Safe to say, that she has achieved that here!
My second Featured Recipe this went to Girl the Gold Lining Girl's Pumpkin French Toast Casserole! Now, that screams Fall to me!
Let's check in with Linda!
Linda's Features:
She has been perplexed on how to pick 2 DIY/Crafts ... the party is FILLED with awesome crafts and how-tos. She thought this nursery from Bombshell Bling was completely amazing, though. There are SO MANY wonderful ideas in this one post like the beautiful colorful lights or the framed pictures above the crib. Gorgeous.
And this cup from Paper Seedling appealed to her fun side and her love of paper crafting.
Linda also thought it was equally and in some ways, even harder to pick out food features. The food this week looks so delicious. What recipes!! She thought these Pumpkin coffee cake donuts from Delightful e Made were super.
And this Spiced apple and almond cake left her drooling by April Harris.
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see  if you were one of Linda's Bonus Features!
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!

*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*



14 comments:

  1. Thanks for another lovely party, Theresa. I hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beverly! I pray the same for you. :) Love your Coastal Wreath! Thanks or coming and sharing with us!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Theresa, for featuring my jewelry box! It's been a wonderful surprise!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Pili, It was my pleasure! I love your jewelry box! I'm checking the Goodwill stores, so I can make one! LOL
      Happy Weekend!
      Theresa

      Delete
  3. Theresa, thanks for hosting another great party. Always find so much inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming and sharing,Mary! So glad you could make it. I'm always shocked by how creative you all get, too!
      Happy Fall!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature of my Spiced Apple and Almond Cake, Theresa! I'm sorry I haven't visited until now - I've been out all day at a blogging conference. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great day! April, we loved your Recipe!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the party, have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and pinning my post. Have a beautiful Sunday...

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.