27 July 2017

What to do Weekends #236 ~ Last Party for July

Hi Friends! Happy Wednesday and Happy What to Weekends party! 
Welcome and Thank you!
I'm so grateful you have joined me, here. Your creativity just abounds. It's extremely difficult every week to just pick a few of your posts to Feature, with SO much talent. 
So, I'm doing one thing a little different this week with my Features;  First up, is your most clicked on pick for the week!  Your fingers and mine were clicking on Penny's, of Penny's Vintage Home's, beautiful post Creative Ways to Display Plants I just LOVE this too! So nice job Penny!
Angie over at Deco Art Blog shared this truly fun vignette with her Painted Pallet Art
Of course, I have been pinning away all week, too, so please be sure to Please do check out the Party Board!  
Moving on with the Features, I just loved Annie Noms recipe, here, for her 
Strawberry Pineapple Fruit Salsa  She paired them beautifully hear with her homemade Cinnamon Tortilla chips, but I absolutely LOVE this SALSA over the tip of a fresh grilled chicken breast! Noms is right! 
Hey, can you do me a favor?!
If you haven't already following Linda and myself, could you please do so now with one of the following links! Or subscribe to the blog here on the sidebar! Thanks! 
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest 
Thanks!
Next Feature is one I would totally where, and kinda think I need to make one for myself, now. That would be Beverly from Flamingo Toes' Leather and Lace Bracelet!  I truly thing this is just too cute for words! 
Do these look as good to you as they do to me?!! YUMMO!! 
These are Simply Stacie's "Chocolate Confetti Bars!" Oh MY! Yes, 'm drooling on my keyboard! Thanks Stacie!
Christmas in July is one of my Favorite Things! Did you all catch Hallmark's movies?! So fun! So when Gail from Purple Hues and Me showed up with her absolutely adorable Easy DIY Ribbon Wrapped Ornament I knew I was going to have to Feature it! Plus, she did a truly awesome job on this one, and a great tutorial!
This next one, from Hello Nature blogger, Ashley, just really made me smile and thinks to myself, why haven't I done this!  It's just simply perfect. Thanks for sharing with us Ashley! I'd be surprised if you didn't love this DIY Hanging Hanging Colander Planter  Super clean and lots of style. 
Diana from Dreams Factory always hits my faves list. Every fantastic Shabby chic, chalk painted turn she makes just inspires me to get back to it myself.  Her Beautiful DIY Antique French Hat Boxes are no exception to my enjoyment and inspiration.
Sarah, from My Frosted Life, shared her super yummy recipe for her Blueberry-Lemon Hand Pies I can't wait to try these!
Many Blessings to you all,
Theresa
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were one of Linda's Features!
With that said, the party is open! Please join in and have some fun and pop around, visit, even share some "Bloggy" love with your fellow bloggers. :)
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.





6 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise to see my post featured this week....thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dear Penny, it was definitely my pleasure. You share so much beauty every week. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting each week!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party, Theresa. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming, my dear Beverly. So glad you're a regular part of this party. Have a wonderful weekend yourself.

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.